Roofing Moisture-Testing Services
- Core existing roofing to identify that there is moisture within the roof and insulation systems.
- If required, perform a thermographic survey of designated roof areas using hand-heldinfrared imaging equipment. Thermograph imaging is typically performed at night so arrangements are typically made for at least two people to be involved in performing the survey work for safety reasons.
- Verification of moisture content during thermographic survey using core-cuts into the existing roofing materials, moisture probes, and physical sampling where applicable.
- During testing procedures, identification and marking with paint of areas of moisture-laden materials and energy loss.
- Core sample analysis of roof system construction where applicable.
- Thermograph and photographic documentation of wet area profiles.
- Provide thermograph and photographic documentation of wet area profiles.