Roofing Moisture-Testing Services
- Thermographic survey of designated roof areas using state of the art hand-held infrared imaging equipment. Thermograph imaging is typically performed at night so arrangements are typically made for at least two people to be involved in performing the survey work for safety reasons.
- Verification of moisture content using core-cuts into the existing roofing materials, moisture probes, and physical sampling where applicable.
- Identification and marking with paint of areas of moisture-laden materials and energy loss.
- Core sample analysis of roof system construction where applicable.
- Thermograph and photographic documentation of wet area profiles.
- Development of a moisture survey report for the client.