Construction Observation Services
- Provide on-site construction observer to assist in quality assessment, problem resolution, documentation of construction conditions, and the progress of work.
- Conduct progress meetings at the project site attended by the Client’s site representative, Contractor, and Construction Observer.
- Provide construction reports to document project conditions and the progress of work.
- Photograph Contractor’s work, site conditions, and problematic conditions and include copies of the photographs with reports.
- Communicate with the design and construction team as required to resolve construction issues.
- We also provide third party assistance with quality assurance during construction. We will review the drawings and specifications prepared by others and make recommendations. We will then assist with observation of different aspects of the roofing, waterproofing, or window installation procedures during construction with the intent of achieving properly executed construction.